Introduction (Blog #1)

Hello Everyone!

My name is Eunice Choe! I am 22 years old.
I decided to do my blogs for make up on this assignment. It is because it's something I had interest in ever since middle school. I love collecting and trying out new make up. I have never learned how to do make up from others. I learned it all by myself watching YouTube videos and experimenting new things. It became my hobby. I have tons and tons of make up that I want to share. Oh! I forgot to mention I am 100% Korean and most of my make ups are from Korean brands. I am not promoting them, I just want to share what fits me the best and talk about why I love them. Next week, I will upload my first blog of my makeup!

So please enjoy this blog and let's make up! ;) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


댓글