16 BRAND Eye Magazine Eye Shadow (Blog #9)

Hello my makeup lovers! 
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend~ I had a wonderful Thanksgiving lots of foods and time with my family. 
I also did some Black Friday shopping as well. 
I am so sorry that my blog is up late. This weekend was so chaotic for me with lots of homework and festivals. 

Okay, back to the real thing. I have brought my all time convenient eye shadow item. This item is another favorites besides my Naked palettes! This eye shadow helps me when I do not have a lot of time to put on makeup. It only takes about a minute to apply this. 

The eye shadow looks something like this. 


Now you may wonder why this has two colors. These two colors are for your convenience. The brush in the palette helps you to blend these two colors well all at once. Yes, you heard this right all at once. The top color is the coral color and the bottom color is the brown color. Brown looks like a eyeliner applied onto your lids. It is very simple. 


This little brush inside the palette helps you to apply those 2 colors very well. It is so small and cute. I put it into my hands to show you my size. 

My friend and I have applied it on our hands to show it, but the color did not show as much. 



The color actually showed better on my eyelids. 


The color of the shadow is not that strong and looks very natural. I love to use this when I am in a rush because it is applied very quickly. 

Overall, this is the makeup I love using when I am in a rush! This makeup is from brand 16 BRAND, it used to be in Sephora, but now they do not have it. It is a Korean brand and one of the makeups I got from my trip in the summer. 

I hope you guys love this post! My next post is already the 10th post! Yay! I will show you guys my favorite makeup style. It is a surprise so stay tuned! 

Thank you for your wonderful support! 

Have a great week!!! 

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 

댓글