Daily Lip Color (Blog #4)
Hello my makeup lovers!
Welcome back to my 4th blog!!! I can't believe it is already my 4th blog! This week I wanted to do my blog a little earlier because I have a lot of things over the weekend.
This week, I will talk about lip colors I use daily! Since it is kind of like Fall nowadays, I am into natural colors! Although, I think just having natural colors could be a little boring, so at times when I do natural color makeups I add a little pop into it.
In Korea, it is very popular to do gradient lips. Myself as well do it often. I use two lip colors daily which one of them is like a beige color and the other is a super poppy red color.
The first lip color I use is this beige color! This is like a base color for my lips. It helps make my lips look very natural. I use this lip color on my cheeks as well so that my lips and cheeks have the same color. I usually do not use beige color lipsticks, but this color was really nice! This lipstick is also one of Korean makeup as well. I bought it on my trip to Korea. It is from a brand called 3 Concept Eyes and Stylenanda. This has become one of my all time favorite lipstick. The color name is #155 MUSE.
This is the point color of the lip color I do daily. I just blend the red and the beige color together once I apply this color. This lip color is MAC's popular color it's name is Ruby Woo. Most of the MAC's lipsticks have a black cover, but I got mines as an special edition with a red cover. I absolutely love this color because it really brightens most of my make ups. Like I could only use this lip color on my lazy days. It really brightens my whole makeup! It is also a red color I love the most. It is so awesome. (: Since this was bought here in Hawaii for all red lip color lovers, I really really recommend to try this color and trust me this kind of red matches well with everyone.
FINAL PRODUCT!!!!
This is how the final lip looks when two colors blend with each other! It is so nice! I love it! I wish could show you in person because to be honest the picture does not show the color I want to show! It is so awesome in person!
Thank you for visiting my 4th blog! I hope you keep enjoying my blogs and stay tuned for next week! My 5th blog will talk about my favorite blushers!
Remember to keep enjoying makeup and let's makeup with me next week! Have an wonderful rest of the weeks my lovelies! <3





댓글
댓글 쓰기