Favorite Blushers (Blog #5)
Hello my lovely makeup lovers!
Last week, I talked about my daily lip color and have given a sneak peak of what I was going to talk about this week! As the title of this blog mentions we will be talking about my favorite type of makeup, blushers!!!!!! I really love giving point to my cheeks on all my makeup 😊😊😊
So lets get on it talk about my favorite blushers! When it comes to blushers, it is really hard for me to choose what is my favorite. So I chose several of my favorites to share with all of you wonderful people ⭐I use two different types of blush, they are powder type and liquid type. I usually use only orange or red blushers!
I will divide the liquid and powder type into 2 different sections and talk about the pros and cons about them!!!
Liquid Type Blushers:
I use 2 kinds of liquid type of blushers taking turns depending on what I feel like.
Pros:
- It does not feel cakey on top of your foundation.
- Feels moisturizing and not dry.
- Lasts a little a bit longer than powder blusher.
Cons:
- When you make a mistake while applying, it gets stained so even if you fix it, it leaves a mark.
- Not the best kind of blusher to apply if you want an natural look.
- The colors can be applied thick at times.
Powder Type Blushers:
I use 3 kinds of powder type blushers taking turns depending on my mood!
Pros:
- Color applies lightly onto my skin.
- When making a mistake it is not visible as the liquid type blushers.
- Looks natural
Cons:
- Lot of powder dust sometimes get on other parts of my face.
- It does not last long as much as the liquid type blushers.
- Most of the powder blush that gets on my brush does not all apply on my face.
There you have it! These are the types of blushers I use daily to give a point on my cheeks and my secret weapon to look cute and younger like back in my high school days. I both love the types, but there is always pro and cons to everything! They all fit well on my skin depending on my skin conditions. If my face feels dry, I try to apply the liquid type onto my face. If my face feels oily, I apply the powder type!
Thank you for visiting my 5th blog! You guys are so awesome! I want to ask you a question!
What kind of makeup do you use to give points on your face?
Write your answers below on the comment box and I would love to read about your favorites!
Next week, I will talk about my favorite eye shadows! So please keep up with my blogs!
Always remember to makeup and know that you guys are beautiful no matter what!
Have an wonderful week my lovelies and see you all next week!!!





I used to hate putting blush on because I thought it made me look weird. I use it now whenever I put on make up because it makes me look more alive haha. rather than just one plain skin tone. I havent used liquid products though, I feel like I would mess it up.
답글삭제Hey Renee!
삭제Thank you for comment.
To be honest, I still have a hard time with applying liquid blushers, but practice makes perfect, right? ^^ I am sure you probably look good with any type of blushers! ^^ Have a nice day~