How to Fix a Cracked Powder Makeup (Blog #3)

Hello makeup lovers and everyone! 

Welcome back to my 3rd make up blog ^^ 
This week was a sad week for me because one of my favorite highlighters of all time cracked. :(  This is such an heart breaker for me as an make up lover because they are all like my babies and having to see it crack was really hard. Especially, because this makeup is one of the makeups I brought from Korea 1 year ago and have been one of my daily make ups. Since it is hard to replace it I decided to try a beauty hack to fix it. I will show you steps on how I fixed my makeup. 


skinfood all over muffin cake finish에 대한 이미지 검색결과
This is the makeup I am going to fix today!!! 


Here are the things I used to fix my makeup!! I will explain as well of what they were used for ^^



Soju (Korean alcohol): 

I used 10 drops of it. Normally, people do not use Soju, but in this case I did not have rubbing alcohol, so I used this instead of it because it contains about 15% of alcohol in it.  
Ziploc bag: 

I also used ziploc bag to contain the broken pieces. I put it into the bad and began crushing them until they turned out like powder.




Paper Towels: 

I used about 4 pieces of paper towels. I wet them with alcohol. I used this to press onto my powder after it is done. Also, was used for to clean up any of kind of mess made through this process. 












Makeup Case: 

Even though, it broke inside the case I did not throw it away the case. It is because I will need it back to put away the makeup.  
 Plastic cup and Knife: 

I used the plastics because it is easier to dispose after the work is done. I used the cup to mix the makeup powder. I used the knife to smooth out the makeup when it gets inserted back into the makeup case. 













Refrigerator:

Needs to be put into the fridge at least 10~15 mins to harden up the product. 

















FINAL PRODUCT!!!!! 


Looks brand new!! I am so loving it!


The texture is so much softer and this might be just my own opinion, but it looks more pigmented as well ^^ 


I am so so happy with my final result of this makeup! I can't wait to try it on~ It still works like the first time and may be even better! I want to try more things with makeup in the near future and share it here with you guys. 

Thank you for reading my 3rd blog and hope to see you all makeup lovers next week! 

Lets make up more on my 4th blog next week! Have a nice weekend my lovers <3 



댓글