Daily Makeups I Use... (Blog #2)
Welcome back!!
This is my second blog! In this
blog, I will talk about what kinds of make ups I use on a daily basis. You may
think since I love makeup I would be wearing loads of make up, but actually I
like to try keep it light and natural as possible because I do not have a fair
skin believe it or not. I try to make some points of my makeup very simple.
Here are the makeups that I use on a daily basis.
This is my daily make up pouch
that I use. It holds my daily makeup. I will now talk about my daily
makeup in the order that I do. It will broken into categories of skin, eye, and
lip make up.
STEP 1: BB Cream (Blemish Balm)
This is an waterproof BB cream
that I use daily to cover all of my blemishes. BB stands for Blemish Balm. Most people in Korea apply BB cream to hide their blemishes such as acne, scars, or even pores. This BB cream is also 50 SPF, so it works
as an sunscreen as well. It has three benefits as a blemish cover, sunscreen, and is even waterproof. Before I use it, I have to shake the product because it is watery.
STEP 2: Cheek Cream (Blusher Cream Type)
After I am done applying BB cream, I dab a little bit of the cheek cream onto my face. In Korea, we call this cheek cream because it has a cream texture and it is used on cheeks like what we know as blusher. This cheek cream can be used in two ways for your cheeks and lips, so when it is used on lips it can be like a lip gloss. I bought this in Korea as well and applies really well on my cheek.
STEP 3: Eyebrow Powder Cake
I use this powder cake when I am drawing my eyebrows. It is very convenient and long lasting. It is really easy to apply there is a little brush inside the case and I use that to draw my eyebrows. There are 2 kinds of brown in the case, there is a light and dark brown, so I can use whatever color I prefer. I also sometimes use this eyebrow powder as a eye shadow and for shading. It has many uses as well.
STEP 4: Eye Make Up
Now finally moving onto eye makeup, there are 4 types of make ups I apply onto my eyes. Starting from the left of the picture, is a brown colored eyeliner I use daily to create an natural look. Black makes my eyes look fierce and scary, so I try to use brown for my eyes. The middle is the concealer to hide all my dark circles under my eyes. This works really well like as if I never had dark circles. The last product of this picture, is the brown mascara. I use brown to match it with my eyeliner because I think it is weird to use a black mascara with an brown eyeliner.
The last fourth makeup I use for my eyes is the glitter under my eyes to lighten up my eye make up a little bit. It works as an highlighter for my eyes.
STEP 5: Lip Product (Last Step)
This is a pinkish lip product I use daily. It is my final makeup product to make my make up look pretty. I personally love the color pink. This particular pink lip lacquer makes my skin look more lighter and lightens my lips. This color is the main star of my makeup.
FINISHED LOOK WITH USING MY DAILY MAKEUP!!! ^_^
MAHALO FOR VISITING MY BLOGGER PAGE!
LETS MAKE UP AGAIN NEXT WEEK ON MY THIRD BLOG! (:
PEACE ^_^ V








Hi, good to see you in this class :D I also really love make up and cosmetic products, so I had a lot before. However, I use only few things now, so I'm very looking forward to seeing your blog about make up !
답글삭제Thank you ChoJin! I love your blog as well! You are awesome with taking pictures! (: I hope to see more! ^^
삭제I love makeup as well! I'm with you on the more natural side of makeup. I like my routine to be quick, put on some BB cream with SPF and some color on the cheeks and lips, and I'm good to go!
답글삭제